Svetlana Borisovna Dovbnya
doctor of economic sciences, professor
Phone : (+380562) 47-18-47
Room : Б-509
Svetlana Borisovna Dovbnya
A held position - a head of the department.
A scientific degree - Doctor of economic sciences.
A scientific rank - Professor.
Academician of the Academy of Economics of Ukraine
Pedagogical and scientific activity
Manages the department from 2005. Heads Dnepropetrovsk research scientific school of industrial production efficiency . Also is the head of education-methodic commission to direction "Economy of industry". Member of editorial college of the magazine "Metallurgical and mining industry" - section "Economy and production management". Is a member of section of the Scientific council MЕS of the “Economy of industry” direction and is the member of the specialized scientific council D 08.080.01 in the National mountain university of MES Ukraine on conducting of defense of dissertations, receipt of scientific degree of doctor (candidate) of economic sciences. Is a Participant of regional and international scientific - methodical conferences.
Basic lecture courses:
"Economy of enterprise", "Finances", "Finances of enterprise", "Strategic operation of business”, "Modern technologies and methods of operation of business”, "Prognostication and macroeconomic planning", "Restructuring and reorganization of enterprises", "Business-planning of enterprises", "Money and credit"
Basic directions of scientific researches:
- conceptual and methodical providing of restructuring processes in industry;
- forming of the complex planning system of industrial enterprises activity ;
- ground of directions of increase of management efficiency by industrial enterprises (optimization of business-processes, improvement of organizational structures of management, introduction of the system of the budgetary planning);
- research of works potential of enterprise and efficiency of his use and development of the complex control system by a personnel;
- development of the methodical providing of the system of crisis management on an enterprise;
- estimation, analysis and prognostication financial - economic position of enterprise.
- restructuring of enterprises, development of enterprises strategy;
- improvement of organizational structures of management;
- motivation of personnel labor;
- financial management, including financial analysis;
- prognostication of the financial state of enterprise;
- improvement of the planning system on enterprises, including business-planning;
- estimation of investment attractiveness and solvency of enterprises.
Has more than 130 publications in leading scientific domestic and oversea editions, and also 4 monographs, including scientific monograph "Methodical bases and directions of restructuring of enterprises in industry"