Career Development Center
Address office 337a, Gagarin av., Dnipro, 49600, Ukraine
Phone: +38 (0562) 47 42 24, 32-88
Welcome to the Career Development Center page of the National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine
The Career Development Center was created with the aim of assisting students and graduates in finding jobs to achieve their career goals, and to assist employers who interested in finding highly qualified personnel.
The main functions of the Center:
• formation of an information system about job vacancies in the labor market and a database of student’s and graduate’s resumes who are looking for work;
• development of partnerships with national and foreign organizations-employers and intermediaries (recruiting and personnel agencies), integration of education with the business environment with the active use of the IIB’s potential on the basis of signing cooperation agreements on mutually beneficial conditions;
• conducting thematic events and individual consultations in order to facilitate the successful job search for graduates and students,etc.
Offers to employers:
• Selection of the most suitable candidates from students for existing vacancies and internship places;
• Participation in the formation of the content of educational programs in accordance to the needs of the labor market;
• Possibilityto conduct trainings and master classes for students from representativecompany;
• Posting information about vacancies on the internal resources of the Academy.
We invite employers, recruiting and recruitment agencies to cooperate.
We will assist you in finding professionally trained employees.