Proposals on implementation of scientific research
1. Conversion of recuperative pit furnaces to regenerative heating implementing compact regenerators. Estimated fuel economy is 6 kg standard fuel/ton of the products. Pay-back period is up to 1 year.
2. Use of coke oven gas for heating open-hearth furnaces. Estimated economy rate is from 1000 UAH and higher. Pay-back period is up to 1 year.
3. Design and implementation of energy and resource-economy metal heating modes in pusher furnaces. Estimated fuel economy is up to 20%. 4. Use of regenerative heating systems in heating and thermal continuous and batch furnaces. Estimated fuel economy is 25- 50 %. Pay-back period is up to 1 year.
5. Natural gas liberation while heating hot-air stoves through enriching ventilator air with oxygen. Estimated economy of natural gas per one blast furnace is 10-15 million m3 per year.
6. Utilization of smoke conveyance heat from hot-air stoves to ensure complete liberation of natural gas. Estimated economy of natural gas per one blast furnace is 10-15 million m3 per year.
7. Steam utilization in the system of evaporation cooling of the blast furnace for heating hot-blast stove components to increase air-blast temperature and save blast-furnace gas. Estimated economy of natural gas per one blast furnace is 28-30 million m3 of blast-furnace gas per year; electric power – 250 – 300 thousand kilowatt/hour per year; decrease in coke discharge intensity by 1.0 – 1.2 kg/ton
8. Recovery of hot process water and water for facilities heating system by deep utilization of waste gas heat in industrial furnaces. It will enable to remove from service water boilers that consume natural gas.
9. Economy of natural gas by providing spray metal heating in pusher and thermal heating furnaces for milled products. Estimated economy of natural gas is 10 -20 %. Contact phone number (+380562) 46-24-73 - associate professor Alexander A. Yeremin, Ph.D. in Sciences
Uplink: Scientific activity