Discipline "General and physical chemistry"
for students of 1 course gr. ME01, MV01, HT01
Dear students! Study material and examples of the decision can be found on the website of the department, in the section Tutorials:
1. Electrochemical processes and chemical corrosion (parts 1 and 2)
2. General chemistry. Algorithms and Examples (Part 2 and Part 3)
3. Chemistry. Tasks, Exercises (Part 2), Section 7.
4. General and inorganic chemistry (part 2). O.M. Stepanenko, L.G. Reuters et al. Section 5. (p. 86-126); Section 6. (p.149-256); Section 7. (p.529-670), see below in the attached file. File in djvu format, to open, use the DjvuReader program.
Discipline "Organic chemistry"
for students of the 2nd course gr. HT01-18, HT01-18r
Dear students! Study material and examples of the decision are given on the site of the department, in the section Tutorials:
1. Chemistry. Tasks, Exercises (Part 2), Section 8
2. Theoretical Foundations of Organic Chemistry
In the section Disciplines → Organic chemistry:
1. Guidelines “Functional Organic Compounds Nomenclature”
2. Lecture Notes “High Molecular Compounds”
stepanenko_o.m._zagalna_ta_neoragnichna_himiya._t._2._k.__pedagogichna_pressa__2000.djvu (stepanenko_o.m._zagalna_ta_neoragnichna_himiya._t._2._k.__pedagogichna_pressa__2000.djvu 7038 kb)