The seminar-training from Festo Ukraine: “Industry 4.0 on modern enterprises. Basics, key elements and practical application”
The seminar-training from Festo Ukraine:“Industry 4.0 on modern enterprises. Basics, key elements and practical application” took a place on basis of Technologz of Machine Building department at the National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine in the period from October 01 to October 02, 2020.
The seminar-training was focused on the basic insights on Industry 4.0 and the impact of the rapidly developing Industry 4.0 technologies on the content of study programmes and teaching techniques at HEIs. Besides the fundamental and theoretical aspects of Industry 4.0 participants of the seminar-training has got the possibility to learn and to practice some Industry 4.0 technologies on the real equipment that was brought by Festo for this training.
After the 2 full days of training on the premises of NMAU the participants of the seminar will continue to learn the recommended web-resources and other materials.
12 academic staff members from following departmentstook part in the seminar-training at NMAU:
- Department of Technology of Machine Building;
- Department Automation of production processes;
- Theories of metallurgical processes and chemistry department;
- Department of electrometallurgy;
- Department of metallurgical production machines and units;
- Department of the electrical engineering and electromechanics;
- Applied mechanics department
took part in the seminar-training at NMAU.