Specialization "Embedded and mobile systems programming",
speciality: 122 - Computer Science
- Architecture of modern microcontroller embedded and mobile systems (EaMS), the history of the emergence and role in the development of scientific and technical progress.
- Programming of EaMS microcontroller and the associated hardware and software base.
- Protocols and typical connection diagrams to the EaMS various peripheral devices of microcontroller.
- The hardware and software implementation of information technologies automation of production: a variety of executive management devices processing information from sensors, etc.
- Organization of interaction processes with EaMS various measuring devices and digital systems MCU control;
- Modern software development and debugging
- EaMS applications microcontroller systems.